Nova Training is a supportive environment and a rewarding place to work, and whether working directly with our learners or in a support role, every member of staff participates in enabling our learners to learn and aspire to achieve meaningful independence.
We have a large, dedicated staff team of over 150 people providing specialist teaching to an exceptionally high standard.
Working at Nova Training we can offer you:
- Continuous Professional Development
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday entitlement (excludes statutory holidays) entitlement increasing to 30 with a length of service and the option to purchase additional holidays
- Access to an employee assistance programme for yourself and your family
- Employee rewards programme offering discounts at major retailers and venues
- 41p mileage rate for travel outside of own home centre
- Performance-related pay and bonus scheme (subject to eligibility)
- Employee of the Month
- Employee referral scheme
- Business Improvement Days
- Cycle to work Scheme
- Company Christmas Party
We are excited to offer a £1,000 'joining bonus’ for certain permanent tutor posts
Information for applicants:
Nova Training is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of every Learner and we expect all staff to share our commitment. For safeguarding successful applicants will require an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and satisfactory references covering employment over the last 2 years.
Applicants can apply via our website, Indeed or submit C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org. We can only consider applicants who have the right to work in the U.K.
If any of our current vacancies are not suitable at the moment, but you would like to work with us, please send us your C.V to email@example.com and you will be the first to hear of any new opportunities.