Customer Service & Retail - Pre-Apprenticeship Training
Kings Lynn - Vocational Learning Hub
Are you aged between 16-18?
Interested in a career working in the Customer Service or Retail industry?
Looking for an apprenticeship but don’t feel ready for work?
Look no further! Our Pre-Apprenticeship Academy Programme will help you develop the skills you need to build confidence for the workplace.
On the free eight to sixteen-week programme, you will learn:
- How to develop great interpersonal skills including communication, listening, interacting with customers and teamwork.
- Get to know the customer and create a customer experience.
- Research retail businesses and get to understand products, services and brands.
- Opportunity to gain real work experience to build your CV.
- Improve your English and Maths.
Our Pre-Apprenticeship courses are designed to help you gain the skills and experience you need to progress on to a job or an apprenticeship with some of our existing employers, such as:
Andy Gayle Mercedes Specialist, Worcester Hospital, Smart Parking Ltd, Farmfoods and many more...