Business Admin and Customer Service - Pre-Apprenticeship Training
Clacton on Sea
Are you aged between 16-18?
Interested in a career working in the Business Admin or Retail industry?
Looking for an apprenticeship but don’t feel ready for work?
Look no further! Our Pre-Apprenticeship Academy Programme will help you develop the skills you need to build confidence for the workplace.
On the free eight to sixteen-week programme, you will learn:
- How to develop great interpersonal skills including communication, teamwork and developing professional relationships
- Opportunities to organise a meeting, time management, organisational skills and use of IT.
- Research businesses and create a display or presentation about the business showcasing IT skills and information about the business.
- Opportunity to gain real work experience to build your CV.
- Improve your English and Maths.
Our Pre-Apprenticeship courses are designed to help you gain the skills and experience you need to progress on to a job or an apprenticeship with some of our existing employers, such as:
Business Admin & Customer Service, LWC Drinks, Smart Parking Ltd, Worcester Hospital , Andy Gayle Mercedes Specialist , Monarch Education, North Norfolk District Council, Babergh and Mid Suffolk District Council, East Suffolk Council and many more...