Business And Administration Course
Business and Administration Training Courses
The Level 1 NVQ Award and Certificate in Business and Administration meet the needs of learners who work or want to work in an administrative support role. These qualifications cover essential skills and knowledge related to working in a business environment which can be transferred to any type of organisation and industry. With the NVQ Award the candidate will learn how to follow work procedures and carry out routine administrative tasks such as handling mail and filing. The NVQ Certificate builds on these skills and provides the candidate with broader opportunities to develop wider skills such as using e-mail and word processing.
In addition to this Nova’s Headstart programme can also help you with the following;
• Training to prepare you for college or to get an apprenticeship or a job
• Help with employability skills such as, CV writing and interview skills
• Conï¬�dence building and team work skills
• Work experience placements
Headstart is for anyone who has left school and is aged 16-18 or those aged 19-24 who have learning difï¬�culties and/or disabilities. The programme is predominantly at level 1 but can include level 2 skills and qualiï¬�cations.
This is a selection of units that can be chosen to complete your qualification:
• Unit 002 Using office equipment in a business environment
• Unit 003 Professional behaviour in an office environment
• Unit 101 Working in business and administration
• Unit 102 Creating business documents
• Unit 103 Welcome visitors
• Unit 104 Making and receiving calls
• Unit 105 Handling mail
• Unit 106 Developing self
• Unit 107 Individual rights and responsibilities
• Unit 108 Working as part of a group
• Unit 109 Working towards goals
• Unit 201 Producing documents in a business environment
English and Maths
English and Maths skills are vital for employment and to secure a place on courses at a higher level, including university.
We have a team of tutors who will work with you to achieve these essential qualifications and enable you to apply these skills in your day to day activities and work.
Must be aged 16 to 18 and you do not need any previous experience in the industry already.
Continuous on-course assessment of assignments and work placements.
Progression to Traineeship or Apprenticeship or employment within the Business Administration environment
Education, Health & Care Plan
At Nova training we aim to provide training and education for all who can benefit from it, including those with Education, Health & Care Plan. Nova Training believes that all people are of equal value and seeks to promote positive attitudes towards diversity and to eliminate discrimination.
An EHCP replaces Statements of special educational needs (SSEN) and Learning Difficulties Assessments for children and young people with special educational needs.
If you have an EHC Plan or disability and you would like to know more about what we offer at Nova Training, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
This activity is part-funded by the European Social Fund (ESF). ESF supports activities to extend employment opportunities and develop a skilled workforce.