Motor Vehicle - Pre-Apprenticeship Training
Bushbury (Wolverhampton) Vocational Learning Hub
Are you aged between 16-18?
Interested in a career working with cars?
Looking for an apprenticeship but don’t feel ready for work?
Look no further! Our Pre-Apprenticeship Academy Programme will help you develop the skills you need to build confidence for the workplace.
On the free eight to sixteen-week programme, you will learn:
- Basic understanding on hand tools, fabrication tools, measuring tools and tool care and basic material knowledge and usage within the Automotive environment.
- Basic Health and Safety and environmental protection.
- Work place behaviours, communication, teamwork, data protection and employment basic law.
- Opportunity to gain real work experience to build your CV.
- Improve your English and Maths.
Our Pre-Apprenticeship courses are designed to help you gain the skills and experience you need to progress on to a job or an apprenticeship with some of our existing employers, such as:
Mr Tyre, A1 Clutches. Andy Gayle Mercedes Specialist, Brindley Honda, Eurofit Autocentre, East Bilney Coachworks and many more...