Warehousing and Trade Counter - Pre-Apprenticeship
Are you aged between 16-18?
Interested in a career working in the Warehousing & Trade Counter industry?
Looking for an apprenticeship but don’t feel ready for work?
Look no further! Our Pre-Apprenticeship Academy Programme will help you develop the skills you need to build confidence for the workplace.
On the free eight to sixteen-week programme, you will learn:
- Basic Health and Safety including COSHH and environmental issues.
- Knowing the customer, assisting customers with products, services and basic selling
- Moving, handling, picking and packing.
- Opportunity to gain real work experience to build your CV.
- Improve your English and Maths.
Our Pre-Apprenticeship courses are designed to help you gain the skills and experience you need to progress on to a job or an apprenticeship with some of our existing employers, such as:
Howdens, LWC Drinks, Lifeline24 Ltd, Pressplay Ltd and many more...